Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shabby Chic - Fun & Cool!

Remember when we suggested to learn scrapbooking at Shabby Chic? I just found out while bloghopping that one of the local bloggers, Nonnie, registered for the class when she went to visit the shop on the second day of their opening. So I thought it'd be good to share it here since she dedicated one post about the class :) To Nonnie: if you happen to read this, i hope you don't mind us linking you. Thanks also :)

Reading through
her post about her class made me so excited! Aren't you??!! I can't wait to enroll in one, am just waiting for the right time but soon.. kan ctautau? ;) heheh Nonnie has also kindly enough showed some photos of the cool stuff they have in Shabby Chic.. i wannntttt hehe


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Thanks for the link.

And I think I should ask Shabby Chic to make me their VIP now.

c tau gaban said...

haha yeah you should! who knows they might give you.. get special discount on their cool products!

thanks again Nonnie :)