Monday, October 02, 2006

When there's traffic, there's really traffic!


Just to share with you all some photos of the major traffic at the big roundabout just now hehe It was really bad! They say you're not supposed to stop at a roundabout but that couldn't be help just now.

I actually didn't mind the traffic up til the point where I wanted to enter my junction. Since the Police weren't controlling the traffic anymore, it was a mess! There were people who wanted to enter the same junction as I am and there were people coming out from the prior junction. So basically, everyone was trying to squeeze in to whatever little space there was to go their respecitve ways! Thank God it's Puasa time. If not, I think people would be honking here and there hehehe

Funny thing was though, I really couldn't see what caused the major hold-up! All junctions were clear of traffic so people should be able to drive without any hassle. Mind-boggling!

No comments: